- We are the only ones who draw in the original classic style of the cartoon
- We have minimum turnaround times (usually 24 hours) thanks to our well-organized team and passion for what we do.
- We are not catfishing people, we never let down our customers with the timing and quality. The overwhelming majority of artists are incapable of self-organization and consistency, because they are creative people. But with us, you’ll get a finished drawing without any whining from the artist. Trust us – this is a lot of work.
- We exist successfully on market since 2013. We were the first to start drawing in this style – back in 2013, when nobody else was doing it. We came up with the idea and are constantly working to make our artwork better and faster. None of our competitors draws in the original classic style! All their attempts are a sorry imitation that can only leave customers disappointed.
- Our portraits is highly appreciated by famous bloggers.
- We give gifts and discounts to our customers.
- Always online 24/7
How long does it take?
Our ETA may vary from 1 to 3 days depending on the volume of orders. However, we’ll do our best to deliver ready-made portraits as soon as possible.
Please note! We certainly never let down with the timing, but we strongly recommend you to make orders in advance during big holidays such as New Year, Valentine’s Day, etc. due to queue which may appear.
How will I receive my portrait?
Your portrait will be digital. The final picture we deliver is a JPEG and PNG Files (High Quality/High Resolution Format) ready to print. No physical delivery is offered. The final digital portrait it will be emailed to you when it’s complete, ready to print or put on a mug, t-shirt whatever you decide to do with it.
I want to print and frame my portrait. What image quality will you send?
The quality is always excellent, suitable for printing on almost everything! The size depends on the type of portrait you ordered, the average one is 4365 x 2729 px, also a huge 10227 x 6396 px is available. Please contact us, if you would like to order a custom size.
Is the picture suitable for printing in A4 format?
Yes, of course! Our customers print our digital portraits on mugs and T-shirts, A4 and A3 formats and even banners. All of them are happy and satisfied!
Can you draw me without posting the final drawing online?
Sure! We don’t use customers photos and portraits in our portfolio. If we want to, we will ask you for permission. So don’t worry, we guarantee confidentiality.
I don’t have a photo for a portrait, I just need a gift certificate for my friend, so could You provide me with a personalised one?
Sure, You will get it! Just contact us!
Can you draw me for free?
No, because our pictures are handcrafted works of art. Our artists have spent more than 20 years perfecting their drawing skills. What’s more, we’ve purchased expensive equipment ‒ graphics tablets and powerful computers that let us create high-resolution drawings and send you your picture as quickly as possible. We constantly reinvest our earnings to improve and optimize our business. The portrait fee is what allows us to draw our clients ‒ and feed our families. Art costs money.
Is this a scam? Will You take money and disappear?
We are existing on the market since August 9, 2013, we have a lot of satisfied customers and positive feedbacks.
Facebook reviews: https://www.facebook.com/masterofdonuts/reviews/